11.04.2008

ROOMIE SEZ

Mic check one, two, one, two.

I figure you are all experiencing enough suspense with the Presidential elections that I shouldn't hold out in unveiling our Halloween costumes any longer. Hints have been "tricky" and we are always "raising hell" so I can see where some confusion may clog your thought process.

Regardless, drum roll please .... Run, D.M.C. and Jam Master Jay were in full effect this hallows eve as we took Capitale by storm. The kicker, Rev Run himself made an appearance and approved of our costumes. He actually commented on Carly, err, D.M.C.'s chain saying he has one himself. Good times, good times.



In other fun weekend news, Kim and I went to the CBS Early Show to catch Pink perform for free. She sang three songs and more importantly had on the hottest shoes. I would have killed myself just trying to walk down the street in them but not Pink. She was dancing around like no one's business.



Moving on, and boy did we see moving, the NYC marathon was amazing to witness. The massive amount of people running was out of control. They say pain is temporary, pride is forever and after watching that I just may believe it.
However, the people who turned out to support the runners were awesome too. From handing out bananas to yelling runners' names it felt like everyone was in it together. I mean, I pretended to run. :) Might be as close as I get.

No comments: