11.14.2008

ROOMIE SEZ

Tis the season to start holiday shopping and I'm calling this as one of the must-have gifts this year. The 10-year-old me would be stoked. Who am I kidding, the *cough*-year-old me wishes I had $$$ to make a purchase for someone on my nice list.

Ready for this? The Muppets Studio has teamed up with FAO Schwarz to create The Muppet Whatnot Workshop at their 5th Avenue flagship NYC store! Not in the city? Don't hate, you can click on the link to play around and make your own muppet regardless of where you are ... http://www.fao.com/catalog/factories/muppets.jsp

How cool is that?! You can choose from different body colors and shapes as well as pick your own eyes, nose and outfits. Do I choose the Broadway showgirl or the Statue of Liberty?? Hmmm ... Now that's a fun decision to make. It's enough to make Kermit green with envy.

No comments: