12.11.2008

Review: Jack Talk Thai Very Well

Yesterday Carly and I did something that we very rarely do, ate lunch away from our cubes. We broke free and boy was it worth it. As I sit here today, in cube land, eating my leftovers I decided Q2 Thai needs a shout out. Both my tummy and wallet love their lunch special.

For $7 (from 11:30a.m. – 3:30p.m.) you get a salad, appetizer and entrée. The salad is small but the dressing is delish and my app of choice was the vegetarian spring roll – you get two little guys in a sweet chili sauce – yum! The entrée size is generous and I could have eaten those Drunken Noodles for days … well I guess I did. http://q2thainyc.com/menu.html

The outside of Q2 Thai is unassuming but once you enter the joint has a neon glow and modern vibe. If you are in the area (on 9th Ave btw 52nd & 53rd) stop in, the wait staff is friendly and the service is quick but the tasty food at a great value is what won me over.
I'm pretty sure even the chairman would approve.



My review is 4 out of 5 Morimotos

No comments: