10.21.2008

Orange & Black...very scary

Want to know what is so scary about this Halloween in comparison to any other Halloween in past years? Get ready...sit down for this...the Bengals are....0-7!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The orange & black (please note, these colors are often associated with Halloween in case you hadn't noticed) are scaring the crap of me! So scary that I shutter when I fall to sleep at night. Shutter that my poor New Year's Eve date has to go through that misery and that his brother has to take partial blame. Shutter that our fearless Bengal has become a scaredy cat (correct spelling, I googled it). Shutter that my boys only led 10% of the time in the 08' season which only counts for the Giants, Browns and Jets games because we never led in the other four games...SSS-CCCC-AAA-RRR-YYY!!(http://www.cincyjungle.com/2008/10/20/638666/update-bengals-led-only-10)only-10)

Our rookie linebacker Keith Rivers is out with a broken jaw. Carson has sat out two games with an elbow injury. We all know Carson and his troubles. He may even sit out for the Houston game this Sunday. Chills just thinking about it!!!

What's spooky as best is that my fantasy team is now 7-0...the exact opposite of my boys. Could it be that as I win each week, the Bengals are then doomed for success? Is my success hindering theirs?! Should I immediately end my future as a fantasy football champ to help them win a freakin game?!!!

I don't know about you...but I'm worked up! Why has Ocho Cinco (not Johnson) only had two touchdowns and T.J. only three? Why did we let Rudi go? Why did we take Henry back? Why can't our defense step up? Why hasn't Jordan called me?!! I'm scared alright.

No comments: