3.30.2009

ROOMIE DOESN'T SEZ

Can someone please shed some light through the Tinted Windows?!

With James Iha of Smashing Pumpkins on guitar, Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick hitting drums and Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne playing bass this melting pot of a new group doesn't sound too shabby, right? But then throw in mmmbopper Taylor Hanson as frontman and I get confused. I actually don't even know what to say about it. Apparently people were impressed by their SXSW performance but me, I'm struggling.

Check out this rad "Rock after Dark" preview and share your two cents...


Here are my two cents: (because I can always find something to say)
1) They are definitely Messing With My Head
2) Skinny ties, skinny pants and skinny mics don't make you phat


Need to see them with your own two eyes? They are playing at the Mercury Lounge on April 20th. Thank goodness they weren't booked for the first of April is all I'm sayin.

No comments: