5.06.2009

Hello, I love you

It was Jim Morrison who crooned, "Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?"

This past month, those lyrics have gone beyond awesome keyboarding and into my heart as the truth...for I have found the father of my children, and I do not know his name.

What I do know about him is that he is an actor with a soft side for children. Though he is definitely a hottie-tottie in this commercial, I do believe he is also in a Time-Warner commercial. I am still investigating this.

If you know this man, please share with me for I am ready to settle down and begin my new life with him.

To refresh your memory or if you have not seen this commercial, you can watch him here with what I take as his nephew because it is not possible for him to have children without having met me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_BfTr4ShMs

Suburu man: Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you, let me jump in your game.

No comments: