9.09.2008

Another Dave...

So last night as I started my walk home, I saw a crowd formed in front of bright lights (it was dark at this point) and high-jump gear set-up. It was set-up on 53rd and Broadway. It was a Dave Letterman stunt!

I walked over and made my way through the crowd to see a man wearing what looked like an Olympic uniform...talking to a camera. The crowd was silent. It was peculiar...but I decided to go on home...I was tired and more importantly, hungry.

As I walked away...everyone started cheering....but not that I was walking away because who would be happy about that? No...I believe Dave finished talking to the man and I missed the high jump he did. I just saw the landing.

I jumped on Dave's Website today to check out what I saw/didn't see. But have since forgetten because tomorrow (Dave Matthews Day!)...Barak Obama will be next door to me. Literally.

This week's guests:

Wednesday, September 10
Democratic Presidential Nominee Sen. Barack Obama
LeBron James (USA Olympic Basketball Gold Medalist)

-------------------------------
Thursday, September 11
Jessica Simpson (CD, "Do You Know")
"Jungle" Jack Hanna

-------------------------------

Friday, September 12
Meg Ryan (The Women)
Ricky Gervais (Ghost Town)
-------------------------------

And note...I do not care that Jessica Simpson will be next to on Thursday. I actually would like to call in sick...or protest the show with my sign "Women Against Pink Jerseys!"

No comments: